SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK MOVIE FAN MERCHANDISE RULES
All images created for the Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Movie
Fan Merchandise must comply with the following rules. Please note that these rules may be updated from time to time.
- All images must be tagged with "scarystoriestotellinthedarkmovie"
- You may not replicate, alter or reproduce any company properties official logos
- No use of the first or last names, images, photographs, likenesses, voices, caricatures, silhouettes or other depictions of, any actors appearing in, or writers, directors or producers of the Property
- No use of copyrighted content from the Property, including but not limited to audio, visual and/or audiovisual content, such as images or clips from the television series, web content, promotional materials (posters, advertisements) or existing licensed merchandise (novels, trading cards, figurines)
- No use of the Properties to endorse or oppose any political party, association (e.g., republican, democrat, candidates, or otherwise) or any side of any issue
- No use of the Property with an image of any real person (historical or present day)
- No use of the Property to advertise any businesses, products or services of any party
- No use of the Property with any profanity, vulgar, hate language or graphically violent images, or explicit sexual language, images or graphics, or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, age, mental or physical impairment, obesity or sexual orientation
- No use of the Property in connection with any drugs (legal or illicit) or medication
Please Note: Generally approved designs will appear in the fan merchandise page within 72 hours. Also, designs that are not in compliance with the Fan Merchandise Rules will not be permitted on the fan page.
™ & © 2019 A CBS Company. All Rights Reserved.