Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Fan Portal Merchandise Rules
All images created for the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Fan Page must comply with the following rules. Please note that these rules may be updated from time to time.
- All images must be tagged with "RUDOLPHTHEREINDEER"
- All designs featuring a “deerlike reindeer with a red nose” must be tagged with the “RUDOLPHTHEREINDEER” Tag
- No use of copyrighted content from the Property, including but not limited to audio, visual and/or audiovisual content, such as images or clips from the television series, web content, promotional materials (posters, advertisements) or existing licensed merchandise (novels, trading cards, figurines)
- Artwork must be completely original - no use of pre-existing assets (character drawings, screen grabs, etc.)
- No use of the Licensed Properties with any other characters or elements that are owned by third parties or are in the public domain.
- No use of any music or song lyrics.
- No use of the Properties to endorse or oppose any political party, association (e.g., republican, democrat, candidates, or otherwise) or any side of any issue
- No use of the Property with an image of any real person (historical or present day)
- No use of the Property to advertise any businesses, products or services of any party
- No use of the Property with any profanity, vulgar, hate language or graphically violent images, or explicit sexual language, images or graphics, or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, age, mental or physical impairment, obesity or sexual orientation
- No use of the Property in connection with any drugs (legal or illicit) or medication
- No direct or indirect endorsement, and no depictions of any product, service, person, place, point of view, cause or thing.
- Rules also apply to advertising, product descriptions, meta-data, image tags, etc.
CafePress reserves the rights to reject or remove any images from the portal for any reason.
© & ™/® under license to Character Arts LLC